Monday, February 9, 2009

Chapter 19

Uneventful day at work. Basically was just at work to wait for meals. Well, did some networking over the phone till in the evening. Went over to another project site for an appointment with my colleague. Not till we started to talk with our project leader till more ideas came to our minds that we can actually make good use of our previous contacts to further our network. Guess brainstorming does really churn out lots of ideas. Seriously, I have never had such motivation and will power in a job. Not to mention this is my second stint with the same company. But I guess with the long layoff and a good partner in work does help a lot in sustaining this motivation. You do the networking together and push one another to work. And it helps that this partner just stays a couple of blocks away from me and he drives. Makes work a lot more easier. 1 more month before my driving test and I hope I can get it done within the first try. Cant wait to drive to work for the first time in my life. And yes, I am rather convinced right now that peer influence does play a major part in shaping whom you are and what you will become. Its really about time that I start thinking how I can work better and build up my assets rather then just getting paid and spending it every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment