Friday, February 6, 2009

Chapter 15

Holy shite, MY FREAKING ENTRIES ARE FINALLY BACK!!!For a moment, i thought i was gonna lose them for good. well,2 more weeks towards my first examinations in more than three years.My feelings? more of the anxiety to perform well this time round.Never once in my life,i felt so much urge to get good grades for my studies.Recently my "central bank" approved a lab top towards my self propelled economy.Beginning to love my labtop more than my dino desktop. =) According to the chinese geomancy,2005 aint gonna be my year and it really hadnt started off good for me.Firstly i am still jobless,secondly, i feel that my luck is turning for the worse.Gosh,i dont need alot of luck for 4Ds and Totos.Just let me have some of it for my job yah? =) Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment