Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chapter 24

Life has been a bitch recently apart from the rare glimmer of hope I have for someone. Though it is too shrouded with shades of grey. Work has never been harder ever since a re-shuffle was announced. Totally different management styles, doubts on the activities we do, passing snide remarks and trying to play the good guy are just some of the antics being shown. Apart from spending time with someone, time was often spent pondering how would work become when the re-shuffle is being effected. Testing times indeed. Whatever it is, I am telling myself to hold on. But is it really work that I am vexed or is it over her? The feeling is nice and I hadnt felt this for a long time. The general urge to see and spending time with her. It just felt so natural and at ease. Any chance of this progressing? It all boils down to the "developer" opening up for my application. =>

No comments:

Post a Comment